Sunday, April 18, 2010
A continuation of the idea that Kim is embracing her rear...
My wife found her outfit ridiculous, and it is, but quite frankly I can't bring myself to say anything negative about it. The greatest part of all? It gets a rapist off of the top of my blog.
Posted by Homer at 5:32 PM
Not a ton of funny in this post, but I had to say something about the recent troubles of Ben Rothlisberger. For those who don't know, Ben is the starting quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He has recently been accused of rape, but was not charged due to evidence issues, namely Georgia's rape laws requiring evidence of 'forcible penetration.' So despite bruising and lacerations on the victims genitals, there was not enough to charge Ben. Which is too bad, because the police report is damning. Adding to it, this is not the first time that someone has accused Ben of being a predator and a creep, but this is beginning to show a pattern of behavior.
Why bring this up? Well, where is the outrage in the general public? The NFL outlets are mixed, but I expect that. Society was quick to try and lynch Michael Vick for his actions with the dogs, but Ben rapes women. Without remorse... he should rot in hell, or at least a prison cell somewhere. He'll eventually get to prison, but the sad thing is that he will ruin more lives until that day.
The picture above should have been a mug shot.
Posted by Homer at 10:55 AM
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Isn't this the whore who was on Bret Michaels' show talking about her money and how her amazing looks were going to keep her rich? Didn't she also spend her time denigrating those girls in the house who were strippers, just trying to make ends meet? She is the same whore who got pulled over for a DUI on her way to a strip club where she was working? We have a leader in the clubhouse for biggest loser to be on television wanting to get nasty with a washed up, balding lead vocalist. I thought Daisy was a lock, but I was wrong. Hey Megan, maybe you should have paid attention in Charm School.
Posted by Homer at 1:29 PM
1. I'm glad that Kim Kardashian has finally come to grips with her ass. To be a role model for the young girls out there don't you know...
2. I started playing fantasy baseball... Not only am I a massive dork who apparently likes to spend his time obsessed with football, I have now found that I can channel my life-long love of baseball into that nerdyness.
3. Tiger Woods is apparently pissed about his wife wanting to move back to Sweden with his kids. Really? So we are supposed to believe that the love of his kids and family are stronger than his love of skanky whores, money, and golf?
4. Recent tweets by Lindsay Lohan's dad where he's all shirtless and sweaty just reaffirm my belief that when she goes off and kills herself with cocaine and cock that he and his ex-wife should be arrested for murder.
5. I did not know that Robocop was supposed to be symbolic of Christ... I did not know that Christ used an elevator to chop somebody's arms off.
6. Finally, I love the book It and wish that I could hire this guy. It would allow me to terrorize my children and laugh. Maybe I should book him a flight for Eli's birthday. What do you say?
Posted by Homer at 9:07 AM