Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It's been a while


I know I promised more updates, but the only person reading this is my wife. She knows I've been busy. Anyway, here is a picture of that super-mom Pamela Anderson (Lee, Rock, whatever). She has been a "sex symbol" for almost 16 years now and I think that maybe she takes that status a little too seriously. I mean really, at some point isn't she going to have to wear clothes in public? I don't mean to sound totally emasculated here, but there is nothing sexy about this woman. She was pretty hot about ten boob jobs ago (this is kind of tongue-in-cheek, but really how many sets of breasts has she gone through over the years?) but she just needs to grow up. At some point most people learn that her particular lifestyle is a dead end. On the other hand, since she is nearing 40 and thrives on acting like she is 17, she can be a role model for Demi Moore.

No comments: