Sunday, January 06, 2013

Happy 2013!

So this is a new year and while I don't make resolutions, I am promising myself that I am going to spend more time writing. I'm going to start by kick-starting my blog. I guess that I'll start by complaining, because that is what I do.

I'm going to bitch about Facebook because I can't stand going on there anymore. I'll be the first to admit that I don't use that site for its intended purpose: I use it to amuse myself with silly quotes and song lyrics. I used to see a lot of daily updates from people that I like, but it seems that anymore my feed is infested with hillbilly ravings and second amendment rantings. It is driving me nuts. So I am now avoiding that site like the plague.

Anyway, it is time to go, but I'll be back soon with the entries for the Death Pool 2013!

No comments: