Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mmmmm boobalicious! Wait, maybe not.

Now, you're probably wondering why there is no graphic here.  Well, it's because this post is about subtlety and knowing when to say when.  I love guitars and, as my wife will tell you, I love boobs.  You would think that they would go together like chocolate and peanut butter right?  Wrong, dead freaking wrong.  Click here to see what I'm talking about (Warning, link might well be NSFW).  What kind of moron pays 3 grand for that guitar?  Where could you play it?  What a stupid idea.  

I guess what you're saying if you play that guitar is that it's all about the parts.  Forget sensuality or sexuality, it's about tits.  I'd love to track this guitar, to see who eventually buys it (because someone will), just so I can mercilessly mock them for the troglodyte-like moron they obviously are.

No comments: