Monday, March 17, 2008

Screwed!


I am pissed about the NCAA selection.  I'll get that out in the open right here at the outset.  I'm not surprised, but I am disappointed about the fact that Arizona State was left out of the dance.  Most people would assume that I'm bitter about the University of Arizona getting in, but I'm really not.  I figure the Wildcats deserve to be there as much as Oregon and many of the other at-large teams, quite frankly because the Pac-10 is the best basketball conference in the nation.  The Sun Devils deserve to be there as well.  The list of reasons is long and boring, but they earned their way into the field of 64 and the selection committee should be ashamed.


Either way, the Sun Devils had a great year and I hope they have a good showing in the NIT is a springboard to a special year in 2008-2009.  For all of those Wildcat fans, get used to the idea that you are no longer the only game in town.  BTW, has UA beaten ASU this school year in anything?  I love it!

No comments: