Due to the confusion relating to who won this year's Death Pool, here are the rules for next years (I like them because it leads to a whole year's worth of being a Ghoul).
1. Each participant must submit a list of 10 celebrities numbered from 1-10 by the deadline of December 31st, 2009.
Please post your list in this format. It makes for easier sorting and checking.
1. Celebrity #1
2. Celebrity #2
3. Celebrity #3
4. Celebrity #4
5. Celebrity #5
6. Celebrity #6
7. Celebrity #7
8. Celebrity #8
9. Celebrity #9
10. Celebrity #10
1. Each pick this year is worth 100 points minus their age.
Example: If your pick dies at age 67, you will recieve 33 points. If they die at 33, you will recive 67 points.
2. The game will begin on January 1st, 2009, and end on December 31st, 2009.
3. The celebrity must have achieved their level of fame themselves. It's not enough to be related to a celebrity.
4. Executions don't count. People on death-row are not eligable at all.
5. They must be famous for something OTHER than the fact that they haven't died already. The individual has to have had some level of fame BEFORE they got old and/or sick.
6. Only real humans allowed. No fictional characters, no companies, no fads/concepts, no governments, no animals. How much clearer do I need to be?
Prizes will be ..
A twelve pack of Diet Coke(or whatever it is you drink) and the respect and admiration of your peers.