Friday, June 12, 2009

She's Melting!


You know, once upon a time, Melanie Griffin was a recognizable human being.  That was, of course, before her current infatuation with plastic surgery.  So my question is this: what would she have looked like if she had just left herself alone?  I'm going to guess that she would look older, but one hell of a lot better than the mess above.  If this is how she looks all made up for the world, what the hell is Antonio Banderas waking up to?  Just a hot leathery mess...I guess.  I guess that's karma for leaving your wife for your co-star.  Ugh, I'm going to go scrub my eyes now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, explain what bad karmic deeds are causing you to write about this and hence causing us to see and worse, think about this!

diane said...

Antonio is an idiot. A sexy, well-paid idiot.