Monday, July 20, 2009

Illusions Michael, Tricks are What a Whore Does for Money

I always knew that there really is magic in the world, which is one reason that Stevie Nicks has always scared the hell out of me but I digress. Anyway, apparently Playboy Magazine employs these wizards which is kind of disappointing. I know that if I could arbitrarily manipulate the laws of nature and physics to my own whims, I would try to make sure the world is a better place. Wait, what the hell am I talking about. I would probably be in Chicago doing exactly what these magicians are doing to Lisa Rinna. Magic is about the only thing that can turn this:

Into this:


All in the span of a few months. So do these people, and I am assuming they are people, not of some otherworldly species, get paid for the difficulty of the transformation? Inquiring minds want to know... from autism to horrible plastic surgery, is there anything they cannot do? Anyway, this investigation into the hidden world of wizardry can show you the lengths I'll go to in order to avoid working on my paper, doesn't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it me or does she have stretch marks in her mouth? I am trying to decide if she looks more like Jack Nicholson or Heath Ledger neck up...

Other than that, I am confused....

Homer said...

Well she has been working steadily in Hollywood for a while...

diane said...

I want to have all of my family pictures airbrushed and photoshopped just for the hell of it. If they can turn Rinna into a hot 25 yr old, then surely they can get rid of the inevitable pimple, shiny forehead, and also make me lose about 40 pounds.
But if they are REAL wizards, they should fix Rinna's nasty lips in real life. And get rid of her Obnoxious, too.