Saturday, December 09, 2006

Stupid Fantasy Football . . .





I am writing this post to express my disgust for all things fantasy football right now. My team is fighting for the playoffs and I am playing against the guy who is in third place. His running backs have been horrid the past couple of weeks, but what happens in Thursday's game? Willie Parker runs for 223 yards and a touchdown. Not cool at all. So basically, I have a playoff game this week as well and if the game continues the way it is now, I may have to jump off of the ASU water tower. Wish me luck!

Oh yeah, the pictures are of some of the guys on my team:

32-Rudi Johnson
46-Ladell Betts
21-Willis McGahee
80-Andre Johnson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If this is your idea of giving me some eye candy after you plethora of Kate pics you're going to have to do better...