Friday, April 17, 2009

I thought you'd be bigger...


No, it isn't every man's most dreaded words to hear in bed, it is everyone's reaction to Dalton in the movie Road House.  Not a great film by any stretch, but with Patrick Swayze on the verge of death, I just thought I'd remember him as the guy who ripped out the throat of another man, the ultimate in movie bad-assery.  

Aren't our movie stars supposed to get old and cranky like Sean Connery?  Sorry, no snark here, just best wishes to Mr. Swayze.


4 comments:

Renee said...

Road House is such an awesome movie. Eric hasn't seen it all the way through yet. I'm thinking I need to work harder at bring AWESOME into this household.

Kristin said...

I actually think I saw this at the 50 cent movie theater at Valley West Mall....Northern and 59th Avenue, bitches! It was a riot of unintentionally funny scenes.

Homer said...

I saw it several times at that theater Kristin. It was a great way to get out of the heat.

Sheri_Beri said...

I'll remember him always in the best movie ever... Dirty Dancing.

P.S. THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!